Search Help

Simply type a keyword or short sentence relating to your query into the box below, and our help system will return the most relevant articles.


Request withdrawal from another country

Before submitting your withdrawal request, we advise that you first contact our security team from your registered email address explaining the reasons behind the likely country mismatch.

You can contact them via our Contact Support form. A link to the form can be found as follows:

  1. Help & Support
  2. Contact Us
  1. Help
  2. Contact Support

Tap on the Menu button (Android) or the More button (iOS) then:

  1. Settings & Tools
  2. Support
  3. Contact Support

Once you have the form open follow these steps:

  1. Enter your e-mail address.
  2. For category select Withdrawals.
  3. For sub-category choose Changing card or payment account.
  4. Add Remove eCheck account information in the subject line.


Did this article answer your question?

Related Help Articles