Safe and Secure Withdrawals
We have a total and unwavering commitment to the safety and security of player funds. Player balances are kept in segregated accounts and not used for operational expenses. This ensures that your funds are always available for you to withdrawal in accordance with our banking and security procedures.
Withdrawal methods offered are dependent on your country of residence. Please return to our Real Money information page to determine options available in your country.
Please note, we reserve the right to use additional eligibility criteria to determine the withdrawal options players may be offered at any given time.
Withdrawal Policy Details
Withdrawals are automatically credited back to any and all of the following methods that you have used to make deposits, in the following order:
Withdrawals are first processed back to the method(s) used to deposit. Within each deposit method, withdrawals are then applied back to your oldest deposit first and your most recent deposit last. When applying withdrawals back to previous deposits, they are converted to the currency your previous deposits were processed in.
We apologize if our withdrawal policy is an inconvenience, but this is a security feature designed to protect our customers against fraud. It ensures that no one can profit from misuse of another's account.
1. CFT eligible Visa and Entropay
If you have made any CFT eligible Visa and Entropay deposits in the last 12 months, your withdrawals will automatically be processed back to CFT eligible Visa and Entropay cards up to the amount purchased, from the oldest deposit, made with any of these methods, to the newest.
Please note that additional eligibility criteria may apply to automatic CFT eligible Visa and Entropay withdrawal options.
2. NETELLER and Skrill
If you have used NETELLER or Skrill to purchase in the last 12 months, your withdrawals will then be processed back to NETELLER or Skrill up to the amount purchased, again from the amount of your oldest NETELLER or Skrill deposit to the amount of your most recent deposit.
3. Instant eChecks, InstaDebit, Yandex.Money, PayPal
If you have used Instant eChecks, InstaDebit,Yandex.Money or PayPal to deposit in the last 12 months, your withdrawals will then be processed back to your account up to the amount purchased, from the amount of your oldest deposit to the amount of your most recent deposit.
Receiving Your Winnings
If your withdrawal exceeds the total amount you've deposited that we are able to redeem, or you've used a method of deposit not listed above, you may have the following options to receive your funds depending on your country of residence:
- Instant eChecks
- VISA (Visa is only available if you have made at least one purchase with a CFT eligible VISA in the last 12 months and your withdrawal to VISA is from USD 100 to USD 6,500, (please check with your card issuer for individual limits). Withdrawals to VISA will be automatically converted by us from your Stars Account currency into the currency of the most recent CFT eligible VISA deposit.
- Yandex.Money (only available if you have made at least one purchase with Yandex.Money in the last 12 months)
- QIWI Wallet (only available if you have made at least one purchase with QIWI Wallet in the last 12 months)
- WebMoney (only available if you have made at least one purchase with WebMoney in the last 12 months)
- PayPal (only available if you have made at least one purchase with PayPal in the last 12 months)
- EntroPay (only available if you have made at least one purchase with EntroPay in the last 12 months)
- Moneta (only available in Russia if you have made at least one purchase with Moneta in the last 12 months)
- INSTADEBIT (only available in Canada if you have made at least one purchase with INSTADEBIT in the last 12 months)
- PokerStarsPay (only available if you have made at least one purchase with PokerStarsPay after the release of its withdrawal feature)
- Check in any of the following currencies:
- Direct Bank Transfer - your withdrawal is deposited directly into your bank account.
- Wire Transfer - your withdrawal is wired directly to your bank account.
How to Make a Withdrawal Request
To make a withdrawal request, login to your Stars Account and visit the Cashier.
Select the ‘Withdrawal’ button and input the amount you'd like to withdraw, then choose 'Submit'.
The following screen will display how your withdrawal will be processed. This is only an estimation of how your funds will be disbursed. We cannot guarantee that your withdrawal will be processed exactly as described, as this estimation does not take into account any temporary connectivity problems with outside processors or any issues pertaining to accounts outside of our control.
Review the information on this screen carefully before you complete your withdrawal request. If you see that the card or account designated to receive your withdrawal has been cancelled or has expired, please cancel your withdrawal request and email Support.
A 48-hour delay from your last deposit may be imposed on withdrawals with certain payment methods. This feature is designed to protect our players against collusion and fraud. You will be able to submit your withdrawal request once the 48 hours have elapsed.
Withdrawals processed back to previous deposits with NETELLER, Skrill, INSTADEBIT, Yandex.Money, PayPal and Wallet One will appear in your account within a few minutes.
Withdrawals to NETELLER, Skrill, INSTADEBIT, Yandex.Money, PayPal and Wallet One that are above the total amount deposited, will be processed within 72 hours.
Withdrawals processed to CFT eligible VISA, EntroPay cards and Instant eChecks will be sent for processing within 72 hours. Please allow 3-10 business days after your withdrawals has been processed for the funds to appear on your statement.
Withdrawals to WebMoney, Moneta, Ukash or QIWI Wallet will be processed within 72 hours.
PokerStarsPay withdrawals will be sent for processing within 72 hours. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account.
Direct Bank Transfer withdrawals will be sent for processing within 72 hours. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account.
Wire Transfer withdrawals will be sent for processing within 72 hours. Please allow 2-5 business days for funds to be credited to your designated bank account.
An email notification from us will be sent to you confirming each transaction made within your Stars Account. Always refer to your confirmation email after you've made a withdrawal to confirm how your funds were processed.
In special cases, additional information may be required for a withdrawal to be processed. From time to time it may also be necessary to withhold player winnings until the completion of game play or fraud reviews, which are routinely carried out in order to ensure the integrity of our games.
How does the exchange rate conversion work?
We use the prevailing mid-market rate provided by XE (plus a small fee if applicable) to convert your deposits to your Stars Account currency. The exchange rate you will receive will be displayed on the withdrawal screen when you select your preferred currency.
For additional information, please read our Real Money Transaction Processing and Currency Conversion Terms and Conditions.
CFT Eligible VISA Cards
Withdrawals back to VISA cards** will be limited to cards eligible for Credit Fund Transfer (CFT). VISA cards** issued by US banks are not eligible at the present time.
**= Any type of cards with the Visa logo.
NOTE: Please check with your card issuer for individual card limits.
Help with Withdrawals
Please contact Support with any questions about withdrawals or the withdrawal policy.