Play for Real Money Using eChecks - Terms
Please note: We kindly ask you to print out these Terms as well all screenshots of all financial transactions you place before submitting them!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the eChecks service provided hereunder in relation to your use of any products and services provided by PokerStars, Full Tilt, BetStars or PokerStars Casino, all of which are brands owned and controlled by a group of companies known as the“Rational Group ( (“Service”).
Where used and the context allows, the term “Group” means Rational Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“REEL”) together with its subsidiaries and any holding company of REEL and any subsidiary of such holding company and any company associated with the group of companies known as Rational Group (herein collectively referred to as “REEL”, “Group” “we” or “us”),
Customers are advised to print all transaction data, Terms and Conditions, etc. for future reference. By using this Service you signify your Agreement to all of the Terms and Conditions set forth below, without modification and you agree that you understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement at any time, from time to time, by posting the amended Terms on Our site and your continued use of Service will constitute acceptance of such amended Terms.
I acknowledge that this authorization is provided for the benefit of utilizing the services of REEL or its eCheck suppliers to whom I am requesting these debits and my Financial Institution and is provided in consideration of my Financial Institution agreeing to process debits against my account in accordance with the rules of the Payments Association for the country in which I reside. I warrant and agree that all persons whose signatures are required to sign for this account have agreed to this Agreement.
I hereby authorize REEL and its eCheck suppliers to draw on my account with my Financial Institution for the purpose of purchasing products or services from the Group.
This authorization/Agreement may be cancelled upon notice being provided by me in writing with proper authorization to provide identification. I acknowledge that in order to revoke this authorization I must provide notice of revocation to REEL and the eCheck suppliers.
The account that REEL and/or its eCheck suppliers is authorized to draw upon is indicated within each request for debit to this account. I undertake to inform REEL in writing of any change to the account information provided in this authorization.
Responsibilities of Users
In order to use the Service you agree:
- You must provide us with valid and accurate information.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you provide bank account information, you agree that We may charge your bank account for all Payments initiated by you.
- You are fully responsible for any goods bought or sold or any services provided by REEL and its eCheck suppliers and settled through the authorized Service.
- You acknowledge that :
- The Service is not a bank
- The Service is not subject to banking regulations
- You agree that all payments initiated by you in which charges are made to your bank account are final and not reversible. You also agree and understand that writing a check that is returned due to NSF is a crime in every State and Province, and is punishable by fine and/or imprisonment.
- You agree that you will not charge back any amounts previously charged to your bank account.
- We reserve the right to recover a bad debt either by a) debiting the amount owed from your Stars Account balance; b) representing the eCheck for the same amount or the amount plus an administration fee; or c) by sending the account to a Collections Agency.
- If you initiate a return of an eCheck, or a charge-back of a previous eCheck charge, your ability to process through the Service may be suspended or terminated.
- We reserve the right to add your name and personal information to both proprietary and public negative databases (NDB) that may inhibit or prevent you from using your checking account in a retail environment.
- You agree that We may charge the maximum administrative fee allowable by law to recover costs associated with the above.
- We reserve the right to verify any of the information you provide.
- We shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank account(s) are processed in a timely manner. We make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, such as delays in the banking networks and nor shall We be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay.
- We reserve the right to hold funds beyond the normal distribution periods for transactions we deem suspicious.
- We accept no liability to you for any damages you may suffer, and in no event shall We be liable to you for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service. You acknowledge and agree you are using the Service at your own risk and liability.
- This Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with Isle of Man law.
- If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, the limitation of liability set out herein, the remainder of this Agreement shall nonetheless continue in effect.
Information for Canadian players
Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement - By clicking the "Submit" button you authorize PokerStars to debit the bank account you entered for the amount shown. PokerStars will only debit your bank account when you explicitly authorize a payment with your user name and password.
Approve Transaction - You agree that by clicking the "Submit" button in the cashier, we will debit your bank account within two business days for this one-time payment. You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. For example, you have the right to receive reimbursement for any PAD that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD Agreement. To obtain a form for a Reimbursement Claim, or for more information on your recourse rights, you may contact your financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca.