PokerStarsTopUp voucher - Terms and Conditions
1. A PokerStarsTopUp voucher (“Voucher”) can only be redeemed at PokerStars.
2. Once redeemed, amounts represented by the Voucher are added to your PokerStars account balance and available for use.
3. A Voucher must be redeemed within 60 calendar days of purchase. PokerStars may remove any unredeemed Vouchers from its systems after 60 calendar days.
4. Once redeemed, the amount credited to your PokerStars account balance has no expiry date. A Voucher can only be redeemed in full; redemption in part (i.e. for an amount less than the face value) is not permitted.
5. A Voucher cannot be re-loaded, and is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
6. You should treat your Voucher like cash. PokerStars is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen Vouchers or use without your permission.
7. PokerStars reserves the right to refuse to redeem a Voucher if, in its sole reasonable discretion, it suspects fraud, abuse or any other act of illegality.
8. The PokerStarsTopUp voucher service can be withdrawn at PokerStars’ sole discretion at any time and without notice. Any Vouchers which remain unredeemed at the date the service is withdrawn can still be used, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
9. PokerStars reserves the right to charge you a fee to redeem the Voucher; more details can be found in the Real Money pages on www.pokerstarscasino.com.
10. A Voucher can only be purchased and redeemed by persons who are over the age of 18 years.
11. Vouchers with the following face-values are available for purchase through participating outlets: £10, £25, £50, £100, £250. PokerStars reserves the right to change these denominations at any time and without notice.
12. PokerStars will not be liable for any loss arising from:
- any cause which results from abnormal or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, consequences which would have been unavoidable despite all our efforts to the contrary; or
- our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- loss or corruption of data unless caused by our wilful default;
- business interruption, loss of revenue, goodwill, opportunity or anticipated savings;
- any indirect or consequential loss.
14. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without giving you notice.
15. Use of a Voucher is subject to the Terms and Conditions & End User License Agreement at PokerStars.