1. A PokerStarsTopUp voucher (“Voucher”) can be redeemed at internet sites owned and controlled by The Stars Group.
2. Once redeemed, amounts represented by the Voucher are added to your Stars Account balance and available for use.
3. A Voucher must be redeemed within 60 calendar days of purchase. We may remove any unredeemed Vouchers from our systems after 60 calendar days.
4. Once redeemed, the amount credited to your Stars Account balance has no expiry date. A Voucher can only be redeemed in full; redemption in part (i.e. for an amount less than the face value) is not permitted.
5. A Voucher cannot be re-loaded, and is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
6. You should treat your Voucher like cash. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen Vouchers or use without your permission.
7. We reserve the right to refuse to redeem a Voucher if, in its sole reasonable discretion, it suspects fraud, abuse or any other act of illegality.
8. The PokerStarsTopUp voucher service can be withdrawn at our sole discretion at any time and without notice. Any Vouchers which remain unredeemed at the date the service is withdrawn can still be used, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
9. We reserve the right to charge you a fee to redeem the Voucher; more details can be found in on our Real Money pages.
10. A Voucher can only be purchased and redeemed by persons who are over the age of 18 years.
11. Vouchers with the following face-values are available for purchase through participating outlets: £10, £25, £50, £100, £250, or in equivalent local currencies. We reserve the right to change these denominations at any time and without notice.
12. We will not be liable for any loss arising from:
14. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without giving you notice.
15. Use of a Voucher is subject to the Terms and Conditions and our End User License Agreement.