Deposit and play for Real Money Using Wallet One and Wallet One Checkout.
What is Wallet One?
Wallet One is an online payment system that allows you to transfer money from your Wallet One account to your Stars Account using a variety of payment options.
Wallet One allows accounts in Russian Rubles (RUB), Euros (EUR) and US Dollars (USD).
To sign up to Wallet One click here.
What is Wallet One Checkout?
Wallet One Checkout is a direct payment service offering the same wide selection of deposit options as Wallet One, without the need to register and load a wallet account.
How do I load my Wallet One account?
There are a number of ways to load your Wallet One account (e.g. cards, pay-point machines etc ).
Please click here for a complete list of funding methods available for your Wallet One account.
How can I make purchases?
Wallet One and Wallet One Checkout are integrated via the Cashier screen. When you click ‘Cashier’ and then ‘Make a Deposit’, you will see an option to use Wallet One Checkout.
- Select Wallet One Checkout as a payment option and click on ‘Deposit’ (if using the desktop client)
- Enter your deposit amount in USD and click Submit to be re-directed to the Wallet One Checkout website
- On the Wallet One Checkout website, you can select Wallet One if you have a registered wallet in either of the respective currencies:
- W1 RUB (Russian Rubles)
- W1 UAH (Ukrainian Hryvna)
- W1 USD (US Dollars)
- If you do not have a registered wallet, you can select one of the other methods available in Wallet One Checkout, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Terminals: Credit Bank of Moscow; X-Plat; PinPay Express; MasterPort; Mobil Element and more.
- E-Wallets: Moneymail, RBK Money and more.
- Mobile phone balance: MTS, Megafon
- Retail stores: Euroset, Svyaznoy, Eldorado, Alt Telecom and more.
- Banks: Sberbank, Credit Bank of Moscow, Alfa-click, PSB-retail and more.
- Money transferring systems: CONTACT, Lider, UNIStream, Gorod, Anelik
- Terminals: City-Pay, PrivatBank, EasySoft.
- Banks: PrivatBank, PriveksBank, UkrSibBank.
A complete list of payment methods available can be found here.
- If you select to use a registered Wallet One account, you will be required to login to your account to complete your payment.
- If you do not have a Wallet One account, you will be required to enter your mobile phone number after selecting a method, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment .
What about my withdrawals?
You may withdraw funds from your Stars Account to your Wallet One account, providing you have made at least one previous purchase using your Wallet One account within the past 12 months.
Please be aware that withdrawals are automatically credited back to any and all of the following methods that you may have used to make deposits, in the following order, before being credited back to your Wallet One account:
- CFT eligible Visa and Entropay
- Skrill and Yandex.Money
Please visit our Withdraw Policy for full information.
How do I withdraw money from my Wallet One wallet?
There are a number of ways to withdraw funds from your Wallet One account (e.g. mail order, e-currency exchange).
Please see Withdraw Funds for a list of withdrawal methods available for you.
Please click here for a complete list of withdrawal methods available for your Wallet One account.
How does the exchange rate conversion work?
We use the prevailing mid-market rate provided by XE (plus a small fee if applicable) to convert your deposits to your account currency. For additional information, please read our Real Money Transaction Processing and Currency Conversion Terms and Conditions.
What will it cost me to use my Wallet One?
We do not charge any fees for using Wallet One. Players are responsible for any fees charged by Wallet One or any of their associated payment methods.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact Support.